Atlantic Canada boasts all the ingredients for a perfect vacation recipe: picturesque fishing villages, colourful lighthouse, warm Acadian hospitality and a cuisine that reflects the ocean culture of the maritimes.
- Experience the many historic and modern attractions of Halifax, the capital of Nova Scotia
- Visit New Brunswick where the Bay of Fundy impresses visitors with a uniquely carved shoreline and the highest tidal bores in the world
- Explore Charlottetown, the birthplace of Canada, and capture the spirit of Prince Edward Island
- Marvel at the unparalleled natural beauty of the Cabot Trail, a 120 km long scenic drive along the coastal tip of Nova Scotia’s Cape Breton Island
- Visit the Fortress of Louisbourg where the French colonial life of the 18th century is vividly re-enacted.
All tours can be changed and customized to meet your specific needs. From changing the destinations, the length of the tour, to the standard of hotels, we are happy to work with you and make your dream trip possible.
We have not quoted specific rates as hotel rates fluctuate daily in accordance with their supply and demand. Therefore we require your expected travel dates in order to provide you with a quote.