For those who like to get a good impression of what Ontario and Quebec have to offer, this two-week self-drive itinerary covers a impressive geographic range in a very manageable time-frame.
- Experience Toronto with its blend of diverse cultures, lifestyles and attractions.
- Visit Kingston, the original Capital of Canada, a city filled with rich history and home to historic Fort Henry. Located on Lake Ontario as a gateway to the spectacular Thousand Islands.
- Visit Montreal and Quebec where modern life mixes with the charming “Joie-de-vivre”.
- In Tadoussac experience whale watching and witness beluga whales in the mighty St. Lawrence River.
- Visit St. Felicien in the heart of Quebec’s scenic Saguenay – Lac St. Jean Region.
- Explore Ottawa, the nation’s charming capital.
- Discover Ontario’s natural beauty in Algonquin Park and at Niagara Falls.
All our programs are suggestions based on successful tours that we regularly offer and operate.
All tours can be changed and customized to meet your specific needs. From changing the destinations, the length of the tour, to the standard of hotels, we are happy to work with you and make your dream trip possible.
We have not quoted specific rates as hotel rates fluctuate daily in accordance with their supply and demand. Therefore we require your expected travel dates in order to provide you with a quote.